Monday, July 13, 2009

Teenage boy sucked into pool pump

"A 14-year-old schoolboy from the Isle of Man has died while on holiday in Thailand after being sucked into a swimming pool pumping system.
It is thought Nathan Clark Griffiths opened a vent at the bottom of the pool in an attempt to retrieve his goggles.
The incident happened in the resort of Pattaya, east of the capital Bangkok. He was holidaying with his father, brother, stepbrother and stepmother. "
...
The teenager's mother Marion Griffiths, 40 and his 10-year-old sister Naomi live in Douglas in the Isle of Man.
...
"He had been sucked into the pipe and when they open it in the pump room a lot of water and Nathan were there.
"Jimmy got him out and tried to give him mouth-to-mouth. "



BBC gives us a 101 lesson how to generate traffic and click rate with wisely choosen Buzz Words. STRIKE!

1 comments:

Guest said...

sick